- We have failed to meet the deadline.
- The content of the delivered work is plagiarized.
- The requirements specified by you were not fulfilled properly.
- Even after revision, we failed to satisfy you.
Additionally, there are a certain conditions to the refund claim which you should be aware of before placing your claim.
Note: any kind of threats would not be accepted, and the company would take strict legal actions against the person who do so.
- The refund claim should be made within 15 days of delivering the paper.
- You cannot use our delivered paper after getting your refund. If we find out any such practice, strict legal actions would be taken.
- Refund claims cannot be made for minor mistakes of formatting, citations and referencing etc.
- Refund claims would be approved only if it is made before the submission of paper. Any customer claiming for a refund after he has submitted the paper would not be catered.
- Refund claims cannot be made for urgent orders.
- Company reserves the right to reject refund claims at any time.